Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Linda Lafferty, The Platinum Group, REALTORS

The Platinum Group, REALTORS strives to give you platinum service for platinum results. Our expert team of Colorado Springs real estate agents love hearing about your buying or selling experience. Recently, we heard from Jill and Rick, who worked with Linda Lafferty. Linda's real estate practice has always been about building long term relationship with her clients. She has been fortunate enough to be of service to Jill and Rick for over 12 years.


"There’s only one realtor in our book -- Linda is THE BEST!

I first met Linda in 2005 when I was in the process of relocating to Colorado Springs. She was referred to me by a fellow co-worker. The first time I met her, I was very impressed by her knowledge of the Colorado Springs housing market, her professionalism in setting realistic expectations with me, and her ability to explain the complex world of real estate to me in terms I could easily understand (contracts, mortgage process, inspections, timelines, etc.). On my two trips to Colorado Springs, she introduced me to the area, showed me around town, and worked hard to find me townhouses that met my requirements. She was committed to my tight timelines and, by golly, she found the townhouse of my dreams!! It was perfect!  Linda totally took care of organizing everything and made the home buying process super easy for me from 1400 miles away. Then, from the time I closed until I actually moved out to Colorado Springs and my beautiful new townhouse, she went above and beyond her duties as my realtor; she visited the townhouse weekly to check on it and sent me reports that everything was OK, she recommended cleaning services and let folks into the house to perform those services so it was in tip-top shape and ready for me to move in when I arrived.

Several years later, Linda helped with the sale of my perfect townhouse and the purchase of my first home with my new husband. :) She worked with us to set realistic expectations for the sale of the townhouse and for the new house we were purchasing together. It was reassuring to have Linda helping us every step of the way. She led us through the process of setting the selling price, staging the home, and creating the marketing materials. My townhouse sold very quickly. Linda also showed us houses on the market that met our new requirements. She did it again! She found us the perfect house! After five years, we decided to remodel the kitchen and living room and add a great room. Linda referred the contractor and came to the house to help make suggestions. We loved living in that the house for over a decade.

We recently fell in love with a model home that wasn’t on the market. We again called the best realtor in Colorado Springs, Linda Lafferty, to see if there was any way we could make this house our home. She worked with us and negotiated with the builder’s agent to make our dream come true. Once again, Linda helped set the price, stage, and sell our existing house (note: we sold above asking price and were under contract in less than 24 hours from the time we put the house on the market). We just moved into our gorgeous forever home, and we couldn’t be happier.

Linda has been our professional realtor for over a decade and has helped us with buying and selling multiple homes.  She is simply phenomenal to work with. She has excellent organizational skills, fantastic people skills, and she goes the extra mile to ensure her clients are informed and well taken care of. There’s only one realtor in our book -- Linda really is THE BEST!!

Regards, Jill and Rick"

Congratulations to Jill and Rick on finding their forever home! If you're looking for your forever home, contact The Platinum Group, REALTORS today at 719-536-4444.

The Platinum Group, Realtors The First Choice in Real Estate

Visit our website: www.PlatinumHomeSales.com




6760 Corporate Drive, Ste 300
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
(719) 536-4444

No comments:

Post a Comment