Thursday, September 1, 2016

Linda Lafferty, Platinum Group, REALTOR, Celebrates 20 Years

Choosing the right real estate agent is an important part of buying or selling your home. At Platinum Group, REALTORS, over 80 percent of our clients are referred to us through personal referrals. Linda Lafferty, a real estate agent with Platinum Group, REALTORS, is celebrating 20 years in business. To celebrate this momentous occasion, the best real estate agents in Colorado Springs want to share some testimonials that Linda has received. 


A Note From Linda


As I celebrate my 20 years in business, I am so grateful for all of the continued business and referrals I receive from my wonderful clients. 

This year I have helped the grown children of past clients purchase their very first home, I have helped clients downsize as their children head off to college, and the couple that stayed in their home for 18 years and are now moving up to their dream home.  

It has been an incredible 20 years!  I am honored and humbled to be a part of all the people that have touched my life.  Here’s to the next 20 years!

Linda


Testimonials


Linda wants to share just a few of the testimonials she has received this past here:

"Linda,

Geez, where to start? This is the fourth property Linda has helped our family buy and sell in Colorado Springs over the last 16 years. All of the certifications Linda has on her business card are impressive and well-earned, but I would add a few more: -Expert, Patient, Knowledgeable, Kind, Professional, Strategic Partner and Hard Working.

Now she’s helping our daughter and her husband with their very first home. We are so grateful that Linda is by their side through this process.

Her tagline is "The Extra Mile is Seldom Crowed" which describes her dedication and commitment to her clients. She is simply the BEST real estate agent in Colorado Springs." 

- Steve and Suely


"Dear Linda,

Your dedication to going the extra mile is clear every day of the week. It is obvious that you take responding to your clients of utmost priority, even on vacation. I’ve known you for over 15 years and through that time you’ve sold my first house, helped me find and purchase my second home, secure a rental, and buy my most recent home. You’re the best!" 

- Sarah


"Linda Lafferty was referred to me in 2007 when I decided to sell my home in Black Forest. She has been my agent on five real estate transactions since. Her prudent, candid advice and recommendations regarding market value, inspections, and repairs have saved me tens of thousands of dollars over the years. I would humbly smile and nod if she ever said, 'I told you so' about any of those recommendations! There are few individuals with the level of commitment it requires to deliver the impeccable service and care she has given me."

- Layne


Let The Platinum Group, REALTORS Help You Find Your Dream Home


Choosing the right real estate agent is an important part aspect of selling or buying your home. If you are in need of a real estate agent in Colorado Springs, contact The Platinum Group, REALTORS at 719-536-4444.

The Platinum Group, Realtors The First Choice in Real Estate

Visit our website: www.PlatinumHomeSales.com







6760 Corporate Drive, Ste 300
Colorado Springs, CO 80906
(719) 536-4444

No comments:

Post a Comment